Non Profit Organizations
Nannies Who Care has been serving all of Tampa Bay since 1989! We are your local full service nanny agency.
- All nannies have complete background checks
- All nannies must have CPR certification
- All nannies have been personally interviewed by Nannies Who Care staff
- Cost (view rates section below for full details)
- $95 reservation fee per Nanny
- Nanny hourly rate – starting at $16/hour
- Rates may vary for holidays
- If looking to use the service regularly, contact us! We have a Membership option (one time fee of $249) that lowers each reservation fee.
- 4-hour minimum for nannies
- Full service – just call us, Nannies Who Care arranges everything
- We can handle payroll too
All nonprofits will have peace of mind knowing that we specialize in quality childcare. Our three decade reputation is based on this. Nannies Who Care currently services several nonprofits in the Central Florida area including religious institutions, schools, and military outlets. We dedicate all of our time recruiting and screening nannies for both our permanent placement and on-call services.
These nannies are available 24-hours-a-day/7-days-a-week. Requests may be put in on line and we will confirm everything for you. Last minute is available upon request.
We use only nannies who have an extensive background with children.
All of our nannies have passed the following criteria:
- Verify eligibility to work in US*
- Complete background check*
- Extensive criminal check (includes other states)*
- Federal criminal check
- Drivers record check
- National Sex Offender Registry Search*
- Social Security number verification*
- Previous Address verification*
- Extensive nanny application
- Childcare references checked
- Personal references checked
- Interview with Nannies Who Care, Inc.
- All nannies are CPR trained
Our background check company provides a search that is second to none. With Yardstik, you get a full picture of a nanny’s criminal and federal history and background to find the right candidates with peace of mind. Yardstik’s comprehensive background checks scan national, state, and county databases for records relating to felonies, misdemeanors, sex offender status, inmate history, and arrest information. Background screens look for relevant data by scanning: National Criminal Search, National Sex Offender Registry, OFAC, & Most Wanted Lists, SSN Trace, Global Watch List, Counties with Pointer Search Results, Current County of Residence, and 7-Year History Counties of Residence. Additional screening services include driving record checks, social media screening, drug screening, CPR Certification Verifications, and more. Manage all of your screening needs with one simple platform.
Yardstik is a member of the Professional Background Screening Association.
We know the importance of screening prospective caregivers that will be caring for the children within your organization. If you have found a Nanny(ies) outside of our agency, but wish for us to complete our thorough screening process with your new Nanny, contact us. We offer Al A Carte background screenings to provide you with peace of mind.
Agency’s booking fee is $95 per nanny per day, with the nannies being paid directly by you or the designated party at the end of the day or evening. The hourly rate is $16/hour per nanny with a four-hour minimum. If the nanny is to be paid through Nannies Who Care payroll, the rates are $16/hour plus an additional $15 per nanny. Holiday rates are at time and a half. Additional $10 agency fee if booked within 24 hours or holiday.