Corporate Backup Care
Work-life balance is one of the top benefits to attract employees. A survey from the Society for Human Resource Management has shown the loss of productivity to be in the billions nationwide when your employees are unable to work. In addition, some are thinking about “home” all day as they do not have reliable or quality childcare. With our quick response times, employees do not have to miss work and are refreshed knowing everyone is safe at home.
During COVID-19; If your employee has no one to assist the children with online school? No problem, NWC has your back. Nannies Who Care is here for Essential workers that must go to work!
SHOW YOU CARE! Take the worry out and remove stress by providing a benefit to your employees to include quality in-home childcare; their most important asset! This family-friendly perk will make your company the one everyone wants to work for because you care enough to provide “Peace of Mind” to your employees with affordable options! It just makes sense and will entice talented workers to stay with your company.
Nannies Who Care is an award-winning agency serving all of Tampa Bay, Sarasota, and Orlando since 1989! Work with the experts because experience matters! As a veteran agency, we provide quality care with properly vetted and insured nannies. NWC is a member of both the “Association of Premier Nanny Agencies” and “The International Nanny Association”; organizations with high standards and strict guidelines for screening applicants. Instead of your team scrambling because their own childcare fell through at the last minute, a simple online request to our team sends out a reliable, professional nanny to their home. Your employee can go to work confidently knowing their family is well cared for.
NWC Background screening process:
• Verification of eligibility to work in US
• Complete background check
• Extensive criminal check (includes other states)
• Federal criminal check
• Drivers record check
• National Sex Offender Registry Search*
• Social Security number verification
• Previous Address verification
• Extensive nanny application
• Childcare references checked
• Personal references checked
• Interview with Nannies Who Care, Inc.
• All nannies are CPR and First Aid Certified
Advantages to the employee of using Nannies Who Care Backup Care Benefits:
• Quality in-home childcare you can trust.
• Affordable pricing.
• Happy with work-life balance.
• Ability to develop relationships with nannies.
• Properly vetted and trained candidates.
• Requests can be made 24/7 online.
• Employee does not have to use their PTO.
Advantages to the employer of using Nannies Who Care Backup Care Benefits:
• Motivated and Inspired team!
• Affordable for all employers.
• Only pay when services are requested.
• Services not used one month? No money owed!
• Reliable and focused staff resulting in high
• Childcare providers are W2 employees of NWC;
Employer not obligated to pay taxes, payroll,
insurance, workman’s comp, etc.
• Increased revenue as a result of NWC Backup Care.
• Maintain current and hire talented staff due to Work